Monday, June 22, 2009

Deposition

So like a year and a half ago, me and Dave and the rest of us were walking around Naples Island and just as we were coming back around to Second Street. A Toyota Prius clipped the rear end of a Ford Escape and the Escape flipped over onto it's roof and slid about a hundred feet. The Prius took off. A Hit-and-Run. Apparently everybody was okay. I was the only good citizen on the scene, though, the only one who gave my contact info to the responding officer.

Hence, today's deposition. Gotta go up to LA and talk about it. I'm worried because I don't even remember what I saw yesterday, let alone a year and a half ago. There's no way I can wind up in jail over this thing is there? Wish me luck!

1 comment:

HoganWorld said...

These former Abercrombie and Fitch models pretty much made it in the business after landing a job with Bruce Weber years ago. For the majority of them, D&G glasses was their first paying modeling job.Franklin Marshall T-shirts great to see these guys continue to work the fashion shows after so many years of hard work and dedication! Here are a few of the many models that were busy working for the past few months in Milan, Paris, and Berlin for the Winter Fashion Shows!!!