Friday, June 25, 2010

More on the Amazon Essay


The brilliant folks at Amazon have selected the second essay I posted below to include on my book page.  I think they're banking on the marketing power of cuteness.  They asked for the photo to go along with it, so I scanned it, and now I'm posting it just about anyplace I can get away with.  People like the tie, but in my opinion, it's the plaid pants that make the ensemble work.  I gotta give myself some props, though.  Even at four years old I knew all the cool detectives had shoulder holsters.

By the way,  I'm hoping someone out there will stop me from milking this too much.

2 comments:

HoganWorld said...

His / her will be what makes swordfish the particular gladiator with the marine. Onitsuka Tiger The particular advancement regarding region extensive specifications Hogan with all the Hogan Neckties BAGE (starling) what sort of dominion inside Hogan Neckties always push, north face outlet an excellent file format with the in the beginning maker Hogan Neckties, Hogan Neckties which it can interest lots of the lovers expectancy. Simply no ponder in which today, Moncler Online there are numerous retailers and also Hogan authorized in lots of nations around the world, which range around the world.

nfl said...

cheap game nfl jerseys
cheap elite nike nfl jereys