Monday, June 28, 2010

One Day Left!

A King of Infinite SpaceJust one more day until the big re-release of  A KING OF INFINITE SPACE.  I gotta say, I'm bit nervous.  The feeling like I'm I playing in a whole new league is pretty strong.  Sports metaphors have never ben my strong suit, but I feel like I'm walking up to the plate and the first pitch is going to be coming my way before I know it.  I've been preparing.  Working on the website, getting the soundtrack contest rolling, trying to put together a few readings, even working a bit on the next Danny Beckett book.  What else is there to do?  Amazon is doing a lot.  And I have to say I'm impressed by the good folks there.  They really seem to know what they're doing.  I'm warming up and getting ready to swing.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Gharda English said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Gharda said...

You don't need the good luck; it's going to be everything you deserve...and before you say something self-denigrating, let me be clear: you deserve success of epic proportions!

Tyler Dilts said...

Thanks!

nfl said...

cheap game nfl jerseys
cheap elite nike nfl jereys