Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Two More Big Days

So there was so much demand for  A KING OF INFINITE SPACE that Amazon crashed!  I shit you not, the store at Amazon was closed due to technical difficulties for several hours yesterday.  When was the last time you visited Amazon and couldn't buy a book?  Of course, they aren't saying it was AKoIS that caused the problems, but what else could it possibly have been?  If you're reading this, then of course you know the amazing powers Infinite Spacers possess to rock the world.  Remember our Amazon bomb last year?  So even if the big A doesn't want to admit what really happened, we all know the truth.

A King of Infinite SpaceBut that was yesterday.  Today everything was back online and going full steam ahead.  The book's been climbing in the sales rankings all day and as of eight o'clock it was at #54 on the Police Procedurals bestseller list!  Thank you, Infinite Spacers!  You have made AKoIS a best seller!  You guys seriously rock.  Seriously.

3 comments:

D. Gray said...

I just finished reading your book. I finished it in a day- I couldn't put it down! It's spectacular and I didn't want it to end..I am so interested in Danny's life and I hope the way it ended was to leave some room for a series that focuses on the LBPD group! Thanks!

Tyler Dilts said...

Thank you very much. Your comments made my day. I'm glad you enjoyed the book so much.

The next Danny Beckett book, THE PAIN SCALE, is in the works.

nfl said...

cheap game nfl jerseys
cheap elite nike nfl jereys